Monday 2 November 2015

Project 10 Pan- Update 2

Hey everyone! 
I'm actually a day late with this update but only due to the fact I've got myself a job! I currently work Sundays so updates will probably be on Mondays now or closest to the 2 week date. I've made a fair but of progress this month, however items are still hanging on for dear life! 
So far I have finished:
Maybelline Baby Skin Primer 
Revlon Nearly Naked Powder
No7 Eyeshadow (hit pan) 
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara 

YSL tint in oil lipgloss
As with all my other updates, I'm not trying to finish this beautiful product up, just get more use out of it. In the last 2 weeks I have used this a handfull of times, however I have found that it doesn't stay on my lips and due to the oil formula, it slips around and is gone in half an hour. I don't think I would ever repurchase one of these, however I do not want to see if gone from my collection. 
Makeup Revolution Vivid Highlighter (hit pan) 
I believe my target of hitting pan on this product may be a little far fetched. However can you see that the original marks are disappearing? I've loved putting this highlight on my cheeks, nose and Cupid's bow. I've also used this as a inner corner highlight a few times too. I do think that I won't hit pan in this project during the 3 months, however any use is good use! 
Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake 
I must admit, I've been solely focusing on this lip product during these 4 weeks of this project which is why the other lip products don't have much progress. However I do believe (even though I expected this to be long gone by now) this product won't be in the project too much longer. It is highly pigmented so only one swipe is needed hence why it is still here. In the picture the product is rolled up the entire way, so not much left now. 
Revlon Balm Stain in Honey 
I don't have much to say on this product especially as I haven't used it at all in these last 2 weeks. I would like my Lip butter to be gone before I start making more progress on this item. I have a few suspicions that this product will still be here come 3 months is over. 
Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow dust
Another product which hasn't really had much love from me yet due to the fact that it just really isn't my colour and is way too pigmented for myself. As you can see by the photo there are a few dents in the product and that is because it is currently working to set my eyeliner for my #9bymewyears project. I will not have this product finished by 5th Janruary. 
Isa Dora Kajal Eyeliner in Icy Blue 
Another product which I have not used at all. I'm currently waiting for my Stila eyeliner (#9bynewyears) to finish up before starting to use this one. However if I feel come December that the other eyeliner is not going to be done, I will start to alternate between the Stila and this one. I set both with my Marsk eyeshadow. 
Maybelline Lipstick in Galactic Mauve 
I am really bad at using this lipstick. It has been in two projects so far and I just can not bring myself to use it. I'm hoping come winter I will pull this out of my pot more especially because you need to use a few swipes to get good full colour. I also think this lip colour is appropriate at work. 

As you can see I really need to get a move on and start to use all my items from my lip pot. I hope that the Revlon Lip butter will be gone soon so I can start to make more progress on the others. Here's to the next update! 
Emma 

1 comment: