Sunday 15 November 2015

Project 10 Pan- Update 3

Hey everyone! 
I totally forgot that update 3 of my project 10 pan is due so I do apologise if this post seems a little rushed. I must admit, I've been focusing on my other projects so much that these items really have hit the back burner. From today though I will be focusing solely on these products for at least 2 weeks straight. I want some good progress. Expect a short post here everyone! 
So far I have used up:
Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
Revlon Nearly Naked Powder
Makeup Revolution Vivid Highlighter (hit pan) 
No7 Eyeshadow (hit pan) 
Revlon Lip butter in Strawberry Shortcake
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara 
Ysl Tint-in-oil lipgloss
As I've said in all my other updates, I don't plan to use this product up completely, just get some good use out of it. These last 2 weeks I have done so. I found myself grabbing for this lipgloss before running out the door before work, however I have found it comes off easily so maybe I could finish this with reapplying? 
Revlon Balm Stain in Honey 
Now that my lip butter has gone and my soap and glory gloss stick (in another project) has almost gone, I can focus on trying to finish up this balm stain as my go to lip product for work. I also have this product in my #useitup for 2015. However if I don't finish it by January I won't be upset as I'll just roll it over. I've already made so much progress on this product that I'm sure I can make a bigger dent. 
Marsk eyeshadow dust
I really don't know what I can say about this product apart from because it's such a dark pigment I actually can't wear it for work apart from setting my eyeliner which is coming up next. After this project I will be tossing this item. 
Isa Dora Kajal in Icy blue 
I really need to focus on using this eyeliner now as I really haven't given it much love or made any progress. I do feel I've made great progress on my eyeliner in the other project I'm doing so time to switch these two up. I will set this with the Marsk eyeshadow too to move both out. 
Maybelline Galatic Mauve Lipstick
I really don't know where I'm going with this product. It is also another lip product in my #useitup for 2015 however I do want to focus on the Revlon more. I find that this colour needs a lot applied to create a good colour so I maybe able to finish it off at another time. Sorry roll over product. 

As you can see because I didn't pay much attention to the products, nothing had made progress. So I really do need to focus on them and get a few more out of my collection. 
Emma 

1 comment:

  1. I'd love a product from YSL! The packaging is dreamy and the lip tints are meant to be gorgeous too!
    Jasmine McRae | UK Beauty & Fashion

    ReplyDelete