Sunday 8 November 2015

#9byNewYears- Update 2

Hey everyone! 
It's that time again for my #9bynewyears update and although I finished a few items, I've actually added items in too so there are quite a few items left in this project. 
I have finished:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
MonuSpa Reviving Mist
Sally Hansen Lip Gloss
Babylips in Melon Mania 
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipliner
Foxy from Naked Basics Palette (hit pan) 
Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudest
Foxy from Naked Basics (finished) 
Stila Smudge Stick eyeliner in Black Amythest
I have no way of showing you how much I have used but everyday since starting this project I have been using this eyeliner to put in my water line. I've decided that as of tomorrow I'm going tight line too. I'm going to use this eyeliner up before using the blue eyeliner I have in another project. 
Colour Couture Eye Shadow Dust in White
If you look into the side of this pot you can see the tiny amount of progress I've made! I have been wearing this over my base in this project for work which tones down the shine a lot. I will continue to use this shadow dust however I don't think it will be finished before new year. 
Rimmel Scandleyes in 011 Bluffing
Some slight progress on this tiny eyeshadow base. On my paper I have made at least 1cm of progress and I have found that I don't need to sharpen this product too much between each use. I have 2 months to use this product up before the end of the project and with consistant use, I believe I can use it. 
Isa Dora Lipliner in Vintage Pink 
I decided to add this product into the project as I now use a Lipliner almost everyday and considering I have a few pink lip products in projects at the moment, I thought this would be a good choice. I added it in 13/10/15 and by today I have used up 2.5cm of product! I have to sharpen it every two uses so that is where the product is going mostly. 
Hit pan in Naked 2 on Naked Basics Palette
Another new goal I decided to add in as I've been using Naked 2 in my crease everyday recently. As you can see from the photo, I've managed to create a good dip in the product however I do think hitting pan is quite a while away. Some more use everyday is needed here. 
Maybelline Babylips in Hydrate
A replacement product was needed in place of my other Babylips as I've been enjoying using a moisturising lip balm every evening. I don't find these lip balms very moisturising however because I do have to reapply these during the day, I don't mind using them in projects. I won't be buying anymore once I have finished my last Babylips up. 

I believe I will be able to finished quite a few products up in this project and although I only need one more item finished, I will carry on until the end of the project and see how many items I can finish during this time. Anymore out of my collection is a great thing! 
Emma 

1 comment: