Thursday 19 November 2015

My Highend Skincare & Bodycare collection

Hey everyone! 
Here's round 2 of my highend collection, my skincare and Bodycare collection. I don't own as much bath and body as I do makeup and most of it I get from subscription boxes but I'm not complaining. I do love my skincare and I love trying out different types. My skin type is combination/oily but mostly oily. I find that my skin likes emolient products during the nighttime and lighter products during the day. I also love a good mud mask! Anyways on to the highend skincare.
Cleansers/makeup removers:
Ren Clarimatte Cleansing Gel- I love this cleanser in the morning as a facial wash. Not rough and doesn't dry out my skin. 
BeautyLab Glycowash- I haven't tried this yet, going through others first. 
Clinique Rinse off Eye makeup remover- Beautiful product, one swipe and the product is gone. Almost finished this bottle for #14by14Feb.
Serums and Moisturisers:
Elizabeth Grant Supreme Essance of Torrcellumn- I recieved this in a bloggers box and I've actually really enjoyed it. Very light and soaks in easily. 
Nude Eye serum- not used this yet, will be started in the morning. 
InstaNaturals Retinol Serum- My nightime serum. It helped get rid of my Milla and has reduced spots! Love this but very very pricey. I recieved this product free for my honest review.
Ren Clarimatte Gel Creme- a very thin moisturiser, perfect for the day. A little goes a long way! 
Talika Photo-hydra- Very dissapionted in this product. I recieved it in my Glossybox and although I love a good moisturiser, it's barely got any product in it! 
Clinique moisturiser sample- I've tried this sample before and I love it. As with the ren sample, a little goes a long way. 
Body:
Nip+Fab Viper Venom Body Serum- I haven't tried this body lotion yet but I have used one before from nip+fab and I loved it! Sank in well and didn't make my skin oily.
Philosophy Snow Angel Body Scrub- I tried this today and the little scrubs in the product are not too harsh and it felt smooth to use. 
L'occaitane Almond Oil- I know this is a holy grail product for many and yet I have to see what like product is like. I don't believe that my skin likes oils so I may not be able to use this. 
Royal Apothic Cream Creme- This body Creme is lovely. I found that it rubbed in quite quickly and wasn't greasy at all. Just not worth the full amount. 
Others:
Nip+Fab Dragons Blood Cleansing Pads- I actually forgot to add this into my cleanser section so it's here. I've nearly finished these up and to be honest I haven't found a difference in my skin. They do take off makeup traces though. 
GlamGlow- I have only tried this product once and it did tingle and make my skin quite red afterwards. A good moisturiser is needed after use. 
InstaNaturals Dead Sea Mud Mask- I recently recieved this product to review and my post will be up soon! 
Dr Lipp Nipple Balm for lips- I actually use this balm for my cuticles and it's slowly becoming a holy grail. I know this isn't classed as high end really, but I think £11.50 is expensive for a lip balm! 
Crabtree & Evenlyn La Sorce hand cream- this is a very thick hand cream! It's very emolient but doesn't leave a greasy film afterwards. It doesn't work as well as my Soap & Glory though. 

I hope these mini reviews helped! I do like my highend but I would never buy anything full price. 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment