Saturday 28 November 2015

November Empties!

Hey there everyone! 
Doesn't this time of the month come round quick? Before long the end of the year will be over and I can't wait to give you all my total amount of items used and value! This month was a very slow month for myself as I have been using ALOT of full sized items and mostly brand new. However I did make a big dent in my makeup! 
(Sorry for the blurry photo! It's late at night over here) 
In total I used:
2 Haircare
21 Skincare
7 Bodycare
1 Sample 
9 Makeup (including a full palette!) 
1 Single eyeshadow
2 Misc

If you did not know, how I do my empties is I write down a value for each item I out into my bin in a little book and at the end of the month I find my total value. This month the total value was £181.21!! I think the value was so high because the skincare I used up was high value items like the Clinique and the InstaNaturals (both of which I loved!). Hopefully my last empties for this year will be just as good. 
Emma 

1 comment:

  1. You still did well Hun! Making good room for Christmas haha I have loadssss this month like 32 haha next month I think will be rubbish for me xx

    ReplyDelete