Monday 23 November 2015

Review- InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask

Hey everyone! 
So today I thought I would bring you another review! I know I didn't used to do many reviews but suddenly I've been buying a few things and have been sent a few items. Today's review is going to be on the InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask (amazon.co.uk for £21.95) and if you've been a n avid reader of mine for a while now, you already know I love this brand! InstaNatural is a 100% natural mineral infused brand which are crulty free, so perfect if you are jumping on that train. 
This product is a mud based product just like the famous Glam Glow without the heafty price tag. For £21.95 you receive 19oz of product which from me using it just 3 times, I can tell you this will last you forever! As this is a natural product though, you will want to use it within the 12 month life span as it will go off. The product itself is a jelly like texture which actually feels very slimy when put on. I found that my oily skin needed more than one thin layer of this mask to work and I could only just have it on for the recommended 15mins. The mask is said to be a detoxifier and purifier, bringing out the dullness in the skin and creating a healthy looking skin. After 3 uses I do believe it detoxifies my skin as the days after, I do have a few break outs. I believe that's because the bacteria in my skin has been drawn out by this product. 
I did notice that when applied and left for the 15 minutes, the product doesn't actually dry down fully but I did like that compared to say the GlamGlow. After 12 minutes of wear on my skin, this product is very tight and my skin feels completely brand new. I did have to follow with a hydrating mask however as I felt very taught and my skin itched. I would also suggest with this mask that you don't get it in your hair (eyebrows and hair line) as my scalp itched for days after my first application. I was so scared that hair might be falling out. However after 2 more uses and not getting it in my hair, I didn't get that feeling again. 

I hope you all found this review helpful and I hope you test out InstaNaturals products for yourself. 
Emma 

I recieved this product for free for my honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment