Friday 13 November 2015

Glossybox-November

Hey everyone. 
I really didn't know what to post today. It was a mash up between the Glossybox review or my #14by14Feb update. Glossybox seemed the more natural route to go as tomorrow is the 14th. This months theme was Lipstick to Lashes and I must admit I was dissapionted. We will go into that more later on. Glossybox is a monthly subscription box which costs £10 + p&p and you can buy the boxes in 3 monthly or yearly subscriptions. They also make boxes for other countries, so it's worth checking out if they have one in your area. If you haven't seen a Glossybox review by myself before I start with my favourite and end on my least favourite. 
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick- full size- £7.99 
I was so relieved to receive the colour I picked for this box (unfortunatly I don't have the lipstick with me at the moment and I can't remember the name), subscribers were able to pick the month before, where as non-subscribers just got a colour picked. There were 4 colours in total. I remembered this colour as one that Jessica Braun on YouTube enjoys and thought her reviews are great. She is totally right! Even though I've only swatched it, it is super creamy and instantly pigmented. I can't wait for this colour! 
Emite Diamond Heart Primer- travel size- Full size is £25.90
As you all know, I love my primers. This brand has appeared in a Glossybox before and to be honest, I wasn't that impressed with that product. However I do have high hopes for this one. It is said to balance skin tone, boost radiance and creates a smooth finish for the day ahead. The test for a good primer for me is if it lasts longer that 3 hours on my t-zone (the oiliest part of my face). That's how I know if it's a good primer or not.
Royal Apothic Body Lotion- travel size- full size is £14.50
I must admit, I've always liked Royal Apothic products ever since my first ever Glossybox where their lip tinties was featured. This body lotion is exactly what you need in the colder months as it is a soft moisturiser which doesn't lay heavy on the skin. It doesn't exactly have a scent which is also a plus. Will defiantly be used! 
MUA Eyeshadow Palette in Undressed- full size- £4.00 
Okay most people would be happy about this and I must admit, any other palette or even a different on e from this brand and I would be. However this palette I just recently panned and completely used in my #panthatpalette on Instagram. The only colours I had left were two, the far bottom left and the far bottom right. As you can tell, this palette is going to be given to a friend. 
Eylure Natural Lashes- full size- £5.00 
I don't really have much to say about these lashes apart from the fact that lashes and I have never got on and so I don't use them anymore. These will also be passed on to a friend. 

As I said in the introduction, this isn't a bad box. Just for myself, it came at the wrong time and I just don't use lashes. However the lipstick, primer and body lotion will be loved. 
Emma 

1 comment:

  1. I just re subscribed today in hopes I could get a NARS box I was on the site before 9am kept refreshing and I also called and emailed nothing so ended up without the NARS box but I am about to recieve this box now I hope I get the same lipstick as you because the other is way too dark for me also lashes, I don't like lashes at all I may try them or give to a friend aswell I'm glad I subscribed again just in time for the Christmas box xx

    ReplyDelete