Sunday 15 November 2015

My Highend Makeup collection

Hey everyone! 
So I thought I'd come at you with a second blog post today! Recently I've been thinking about how much higher end makeup I actually own and without doing this post, I didn't think I owned too much. Until I took these photos. I don't think I find high end makeup any better than the drugstore and until my budget can allow me to buy more high end, I'll stick with getting a few treats here and there. 
Lipticks and lipglosses:
Mac Viva Glam Rihanna- bought on ebay, love the colour when blotted
Too Faced Melted Nude- one of my favourite liquid lipsticks
Nars Valkyrie- only worn once, very drying 
Ysl Tint-in-oil- beautiful gloss, just dries quickly
Stila Glosses in Pout and Gleam- sticky gloss but can be used quickly in project pans
Christian Dior Limited Edition Tie Dye lipstick in 01 nude- beautiful colour, perfect for work! 
Bases and Foundation:
Emite Diamond Primer Sample- brand new and never used
Bare Minerals Prime Time in oil control and original- original doesn't work with my oily skin, oil control hasn't been used much
Eborian CC Cream- white cream which changes to your skin colour. Too dark for me. 
Estée Lauder Double Wear- perfect for my oily skin, had this since March and I use it a lot. A little goes a long way! 
Too Faced Bb cream- I wear this on my days off as it has a slight coverage but just enough. Quite orange in colour. 
Mac MSF (mineral skin finish) in light- I recieved this in a beauty box and haven't put it down since.
Tarte Marakuja Cheek Cream in nude- new product, not tested out yet. 
Stila Convertable Colour- perfect coverage with a stippling brush! 
Christian Dior Limited edition Tie dye blush in peach- I love this colour but am so scared to make a dent in that beautiful top! 
Nars Dual Intensity Blush- recently bought but loving the pale peach for everyday with a sheen. 
Mac mineralised blush in Dainty- a total holy grail product! I recently tried to hit pan but am so glad I haven't managed it! 
Eye Products:
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara- another holy grail product! Seperates my lashes and gives volume! 
Eyeko Blue Mascara- used once, but I don't like the tube it's in. Makes it very messy. 
Clinique Mascara- love using this, but as it's a small sample, I don't use it often so I can keep having it in my collection. 
Stila Smudge Crayon in Antique- again a product I've used once and found that it was rather copper in tone. 
Stila sparkle waterproof liquid eye liners in Bora Bora and Royal- I've actually used these once and although they are very glittery, the colour sticks and stays! 
Stila Stay all day Waterproof liquid eyeliner in Indigo- I love these eyeliners. They really do stay all day and the colour is very vivid. 
Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliners in Black Amethyst, Tetra and Lionfish- again I don't have anything negative to say about these! They do stay in my water line all day! 
Stila Single eyeshadow in Pigalle- used once, but have to say they blend really well and although a dark shadow is not too dark. 
Eyeshadow Palettes:
Stila In the Moment Palette- beautiful shadows and combinations. Watch out for this palette next year! 
Smashbox Palette- used a few times, but holy pigmentation batman! Do they stain the skin. 
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette- as you can tell I love this palette to death. Currently the only palette I'm using. Very buttery and glide on well. 
The Balm Nude'tude palette- never used but swatched, lovely colours and a good all round colour scheme. 

Well that's everything highend I own and as you can tell from my mini reviews, I really need to use it! Next year I think I'm going to focus on using these and my next project pan I think will be a Stila themed as inspired by Glamour with Grace (on YouTube)'s all Mac project pan. I believe it would move out a good few products. If anyone is wondering most of this high end collection is bought at Tk Maxx reduced, especially Stila. 
I hope you enjoyed everyone! I may do a highend skincare post soon, would you enjoy that? 
Emma 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hun great post, I love seeing people's high end collection you've inspired me to do one aswell! My mom has the stila in the moment palette and loves it so much, for like 9.99 at TKMaxx I think she paid and I watched a girl on you tube who didn't like that too faced mousse she did a first impressions on it. I am hoping to get the nude tude palette for Christmas and too faced chocolate bar nadir an decay basics 2 👍🏻:) xx

    ReplyDelete