Thursday 26 November 2015

Nars Glossybox- unboxing and review

Hey everyone! 
Today I have a special unboxing for you all. I recently managed to get hold of one of the Nars for Glossybox boxes which sold out in 28 minutes and today I'd like to show you all what's in it and my thoughts. The box itself was £30 for subscribers plus postage. It contains 5 deluxe size samples of Nars' most popular products. For non-subscribers this box was £35 + postage. 
I must say, the packaging for this Glossybox was absolutely spot on! The box itself is a beautiful matte black exactly like Nars packaging. Inside the ribbon was printed with the Nars text and featured black tissue paper and a black Glossybox sticker. I believe this is one of the best packages that Glossybox has made! 
As always I'm going to go from my favourite to my least favourite in the box, although I'll say now I love all of this box! 
Nars Satin Lip Pencil Deluxe Sample in Rikugien 
I had to just start with this item. I've had this satin lip pencil on my wish list for what seems like forever and I must say, I tried this straight away. The hype on YouTube is so right. It's a perfect everyday colour with a beautiful sheen. I did notice that it didn't last long on my lips but I don't mind re-applying this beatiful colour. A full size of this product is £19.
Nars Blush deluxe sample in Orgasm 
No best of Nars box would be complete without the famous Orgasm blush. Although it does look like a really dark colour, applied with a light hand, it turns into a lovely flush. Luckily I had the perfect blush brush (Eco tools) that fit into this blush and of corse it's lovely for work. A full size would cost £23.
Nars Larger than life eyeliner deluxe sample in Via Veneto
I really don't have much to say about this eyeliner. It's always good to have a solid black eyeliner and of corse I tried this out during my 8 hour shift at work. It lasted well but by the end of my shift I had noticed the outer corners were faded and smudged (probably me though). I will be trying this product out again though as I'm pretty sure I could use this up. A full size would cost you £19.
Nars Multiple Deluxe Sample in Orgasm
I've only put this cult favourite product so low because I really don't have a clue how to use it. Is it just a cream blush or do I have to use it other ways? I think I need to have a good read on blogs and on YouTube to find out. If you have an idea, please could you let me know in the comments. A full size of this is £29.
Nars Audacious Mascara Delxue Sample 
Again I only have one reason for having this product so low and that is that it broke in shipping. 
Unfortunatly when I openned the product the first time the brush stayed inside the product. I have already contacted Glossybox with photographs and they have said they will send me a replacement. I must say Glossybox's customer service are fantastic. I've had to get into contact with them before and each time they have been amazing. 

As you can see I think this is great value for Nars products and although I have some items to figure out and test yet, I'm in love with this Glossybox! 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment