Monday 30 November 2015

Project 10 Pan- update 4

Hey everyone! 
I'm actually a day late with this update! I really don't know where the time is going this year. So far with this project 10 pan, I've managed to use up 6 items. I've now only got about 2 months (so a few more updates) until it's over so I need to get a move on with the last 5 items really. 
I've used up:
Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
Revlon Nearly Naked Powder
Makeup Revolution Vivd Highlighter (hit pan) 
No7 Eyeshadow (hit pan) 
Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake 
Covergirl Lash blast Mascara 
YSL Tint-in-oil lipgloss
I say this every update but my main goal on this item was not to use it up but to get more use out of the product. That I believe I have done. Ever so often I would find myself reaching for this product before work if I was feeling lazy. I've also noticed that because the product is an oil, it dried quickly on my lips. This in turn meant I had to reapply quite a lot! Maybe the product will be used up after all? 
Revlon Balm Stain in Honey 
Since the last update, I've used this product everyday. However as you can see, there is barely any progress! On my paperwork in my little notebook, the lines show I made half a cm of progress which I guess is better than none. I do believe if I want this product gone by Janurary 5th, I'm going to have to wear it every other week. 
Marsk Loose Eyeshadow 
I've actually loved seeing this product go down on the sides. I use this loose dust to set my eyeliner (coming next) and every time I dip my brush into the product it does go down. I don't know whether this has anything to do with the fact it picks up too much product but I don't mind. After this project, this eyeshadow will be going as it was only free anyway. 
Isa Dora Kajal in Icy Blue
Ever since my Stila eyeliner finished in my #9bynewyears, I've been focusing my eyeliner on this product everyday. With the cooler months and glitter eyeshadow this eyeliner matches perfectly. This is the eyeliner I set with my Marsk eyeshadow above. So far in the 2 weeks that have passed I've made a whopping 1cm in progress but I do believe it is because the eyeliner itself is very creamy. 
Maybelline Galactic Mauve Lipstick
I really haven't been using this product. I think I've managed to use it once whilst at work but I did notice it made my lips very dry. I'm going to try using it every other week in turn with the Revlon Balm Stain to try make some progress before January. 

As you can see I have a lot of progress to make but really am not enjoying the slow progress I'm making. Hopefully before the end of the year something else will be nearly done. 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment