Saturday 24 October 2015

October Empties!

Hey everyone, 
I asked everyone on Instagram (@Piperbeauty) what they wanted to see from myself today and October empties was the first choice. This really helped me out actually as my box at the end of the bed was really getting full! If you don't know how I do my empties, I write down in my little book the empty and the value of the item and pop them in a box. At the end of each month I total up all of the empties amounts to see how much the total empties are worth. This month is shocking! 
(Sorry for the blurry photo! It's very dark and raining a lot in Oxfordshire) 

I used up a total of:
2 Haircare
21 Skincare
8 Bodycare
12 Samples
14 Makeup items 
2 eyeshadows (in a palette) 
3 Mics items

My total for this month equals a massive £250 exactly! For the total to be this high I noticed I used a lot of deluxe sized items and finished off a lot of more expendsive items that I receive in my boxes. I also managed to finish a massive 14 makeup items off this month due to project panning and various other projects! I do believe that if I carry on the way I am going (and with a new job and lots of new goodies to use) I can carry on using what I buy and making a good dent in my collection. Here's to next month! 
Emma 

2 comments: