Monday 19 October 2015

#14by14Feb- Intro

Hey everyone, 
Yes you must be thinking exactly what my parents and boyfriend think! Your taking on another project?! But this will mean three projects! I'm totally up for that challenge. I've been thinking about starting this project as soon as I saw @Glamourwithgrace and @KristenKay do their intro videos on YouTube. They came up with a seasonal project pan running just over 4 months called finish 14 by 14th February (to show their love for project pan). The idea being to use up some more older products in your collection and as I'm rotating quite well with my other projects at the moment, I just decided to use up or hit pan on some more full products. 
I actually had a different item in here last night when I posted on Instagram that I was going to start, however this morning I actually finished it! I didn't believe I was so close to finishing as it was an opaque tube. That item has now been subbed in with something else. Onto the items. 
Clinique Rinse Off Eye Makeup Solvent
Luckily I managed to buy this recently at a TK Maxx (so discounted price) and not the full price but I really want time to test it out. It is still relatively full (as you can see by the marking) so I can make a good dent and finish this one off by February. 
Simple Soothing Facial Toner
I've had this product for quite a while and started using it before an item came in a Glossybox that I wanted to use first. That product has now gone and although I like this product, I do find it drying on my skin. I want to have this product gone easily by next year. 
Garnier Miricle Sleeping Cream 
I recieved this in a Latest in beauty box recently and have been using it every night. I don't find it to have much benifit in my skincare routine so just want to move this product out. As you can see by the photo it already has a good dent. I also have no way of knowing how much is in this pot, so updates will just be photos like this. 
InstaNatural Retinol Serum 
If your an avid follower of my blog, you will recognise this product and know I already love it. I've made a good dent in this applying it every night, however knowing that it is a more natural product does mean it will go off quicker. I want to have some good use out of this before it goes off and what a better way than putting it in this project. 
Benefit Dandelion Blush- deluxe sample size- hit pan.
I've actually not had much luck putting blushes in projects like this but dandelion has been a recent go to blush for me and I'm already seeing a dent in the writing. I only want to hit pan on this blush, however if I manage that quite early on, I will carry on panning until the project is finished. 
W7 eyeshadow in Rose Gold- hit pan
This is a product which I must have had for a good 3 years or so now. I'm starting to see a little hard pan on it (I used to use my fingers instead of brushes) and I've decided it's time to use this up. My pan that palette is starting to have little colours in it now so others are needing to be subbed in. I decided in this project that I want to hit pan on this eyeshadow however if more is done, then I am happy! 
Natural Collection face powder
Some of you may be thinking why have you added in another face powder when you have one in another project? Well I have actually just finished that Revlon powder today! So this one is the last powder (loose or pressed) in my collection! I've decided to take the sifter out of this so it is easier to use with my Real Techniques face brush and more product is used that way. 
Soap and Glory Gloss Stick in Pink-a-boo 
I have recently finished another one of these gloss sticks in my #9bynewyears and loved the formulation and easy application. They don't come with much product so are an easy gimme product in a project like this. I got these from a friend on Instagram and I know she'd love to see me use them! 
Benefit Ooh La Lift deluxe sample size
I've had this in my collection now since my Italian holiday and I've never know how to use it. I recently read up that you can use it before or after foundation under the eyes for a brightener so that is how I will use it. I might need a brightening up in the winter months. I have used a benefit deluxe sample size up in a project before but I do know they take a long time, so we will see! 
So Susan Highlighting Pencil 
So as many of you may have seen I only recently recieved this in my Glossybox for October however I already know I love it and will use it everyday. I've been using it non-stop since recieving it so progress will be easy! I only use it in my corners of my eyes and under my brow bone as a highlight but progress is progress! 
Manna Kadar conditioning lash primer
Another product I have recieved in a Glossybox but use on the daily. I don't find much difference between having this on and not when using mascara but to have it in a project will make me continue to use it until it dries up or I finish it. It has a white milky colour and has no scent, a lovely bonus! 
Makeup Revolution Pro Setting Spray
I have only just recently purchased this and yes it was a repurchase. I love having this and knowing that my foundation will not move using this. As you can see I have only sprayed this a few times but I know progress will be made. 
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
You can't tell much from this photo, but this product is actually almost done. I've been using it for a while and although the colour isn't an exact match, I do like it for under my eyes. The writing on the packaging has all come off so you can tell this a well loved product. As for when the stopper comes out, I have no idea. It's still hanging on strong. 
Hit pan on Faint (Naked Basics Palette) 
This is the product which replaced my No7 Concealer originally in this project. I've been using faint in my brows for a week or so now and I love it. I already have quite a big dip and can see there will be considerable progress soon. I am also using this palette in my pan that palette challenge as the main palette has only 3 shadows left! Major progress has already happened on Foxy (which I hope to finish before 2016) and there are good dips in others. 

For the So Susan Highlighting pencil and the Soap and Glory Gloss Stick I have marked in my book how much I am starting at and can continue to mark with every update. I plan to update once a month on or around the 14th so you guys have a few different updates during the beginning of the month with projects. I can't wait to start a third project! 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment