Sunday 4 October 2015

Project 10 Pan- Finale!

Hey everyone! 
I know what your thinking. How can you have finished those 4 items off already!? Truth is I haven't. I'm down to the last two with only one goal left to hit. So all day today I've been thinking about wether I would like to carry on with these two full products until November 2nd OR start a new project pan and roll over 1 product. Well I've decided to roll over one product and start a fresh! I've made so much progress in my collection including the following have gone:
Buxom Ampliffied Lash Mascara
Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation
Etre Belle Lifting Peel
Rimmel Glam Eyes in Precious Rose (hit pan) 
You Butter Believe it Body Butter
Rimmel Wake me up Concealer 
Rimmel Kate lipstick in 08
NYC Smooth Skin 
Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner in Eastend Snob
These are the two products I have left. I made a little progress on both.
Mac Mineralise Blush in Dainty (hit pan)
This is a goal that really isn't going to happen in a very long time! When looking at the product you can see a small dip in the right side however when looking at it from side on, it is completely flat! I've managed to make a good dent, but I do not think pan is in the near future. I do want to keep using this product however It will not be in my project pans for a while. 
Maybelline Galactic Mauve Lipstick
This is going to be my roll over product. In the 2 weeks I have been using this product I have made a good 3mm in progress (I always measure on my notebook) and this is keeping me going knowing I can finish it up. I have found with this lipstick that it does need a few coats for the colour to be bolder (I have a dark lip colour) and this is how I think I will manage to use this colour up. 

As you can see from the photos it really was a do I keep going or not moment. I'm proud of how much progress I made in this project which is why I wanted to start round 2. Round 2 will be posted tomorrow with how I selected products and where I am starting at. 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment