Monday 5 October 2015

Project 10 Pan (round 2)- Intro

Hey everyone! 
So as explained in my previous post, I decided to start another 10 pan. This is due to the fact I had 9 products done in my previous project and the last two were no where near done. I have however rolled over one of the products (so technically it's a project 11 pan!). 
I picked these using the Roulette Method used on Lauren Mae's YouTube channel and last time I found I used items I wouldn't have gravitated towards otherwise. I tend to get a family member to pick out the 10 pieces of paper for me and then pick the items myself. 
Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
Now I already know I can finish this as this is my third tube of this this year alone. I've found I love the product, it keeps my oily skin matte and my foundation on all day. This was of corse going to be the item of my choice! 
Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder
Okay, can we see how much pan is going on there? I have fallen in love with this product and I'm never going to stop. I have found this product doesn't stay on all day but reapplication doesn't really matter in the panning world. I hope to have this one done pretty soon as I use it everyday. 
YSL Tint-in-oil lipgloss in 1
Now let's be clear here... I don't want to use this up. I just want to make some good progress on it as I bought this for my birthday in July and haven't worn it much since. I don't actually own many expensive items (hence why I don't want to use it up) and so if I do use this up, it maybe a repurchase but in a different shade. Unfortunately I have no way of marking the progress on that product (that and I wouldn't want to) so I will just have to keep posting how the updates are going. 
Revlon Balm Stain in Honey
This product is going to drive me insane. I have been trying to pan this since the beginning of summer and I still have a good 1cm of product to go. I do now mark the progress of this product in my notebook so hopefully soon we will start to see progress. You will also notice I have a lot of lip products in this project, I really need to get the total of those down. If not used. 
Makeup Revolution Vivid Highlighter (hit pan) 
I absolutely love this product and use it everyday as my highlight! For £3 you get 7.5g worth of product and no way do I believe I will use all this up in the 3 month time scale! However I would like to see considerable progress or dip in the product by January 5th (next year?!). You can tell I use this product a lot as the writing has already rubbed off the front of the packaging. 
Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake 
I know a lot of youtubers and instagramers don't actually like these products but I do! I love how easy it is to apply these especially without a mirror and in the case of the project panning world, they can be used up fast. I wouldn't say they are moisturising however the shade range makes up for this. Another lip product in this project. 
No7 eyeshadow sample (hit pan)
I recently received this in a swap with a friend on Instagram and I really don't know how I'm going to use it. I love the colour and the shine in it is perfect for myself but I just don't know what to pair it with. Why not add it into a project pan and try hit pan on it? Seen as I am running out of colours in my #panthatpalette on Instagram now, this could be perfect for the fall season. 
Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara
I've had this product open way before June of this year so it really is on it's last legs, however I have found that I can have good days and bad days with this mascara depending on what look I am wearing. Some days this won't curl my lashes, other days it's so voluminous! I don't expect this to be in the project long. 
Isa Dora Kajal in Icy Blue
I bought this on my holiday to Italy this year and only managed to use it while I was there. Why did I buy such a light colour? I've decided I regretted buying this a while ago and although I am adding this into the project, I don't expect to finish it up. However for the fall months, this item layered with the No7 eyeshadow could work perfectly! We shall see. 
Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow in Fifty Shades
Technically this isn't a cheap product at all! However I did receive this in a Glossybox at the start of the year and it is in my use it up for next year. This really isn't a colour I gravitate towards and would love to get some sort of use out of it. 
ROLL OVER PRODUCT: Maybelline Galactic Mauve Lipstick
In the previous project I managed to make a good dent in 2 weeks of using this, so I do believe I can make some more progress during this project too. I also measure this product in my little notebook and it layers well with products in this project and in my #9byNewYears. 

I do believe that starting another project was a good idea and I hope to make a good dent in my makeup again. I do have a lot of work to go with my collection but I do think I am getting there. I am going to update you all bi-weekly again like the first round, however this may change. 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment