Sunday 18 October 2015

Project 10 Pan- Update 1

Hey everyone, 
I can't believe 2 weeks has past since I started this project and although I haven't managed to finish or hit goals on anything yet, i am excited with my progress! 
I apologise for the dark photos, this was taken in the day however it is very very gloomy in Oxfordshire at the moment! 
Maybelline Baby Skin
I do expect this product to be gone very early on in the project, however I am using it in conjunction with another primer at the moment. I have used this product up 2 times before so I know this will definitely be loved! It's perfect for oily skin people and keeps your makeup on for a good 6-8 hours. 
YSL Tint-in-oil Lipgloss
I really have no idea how much I have used of this product but I do know it isn't much. I have been really sparse on how much I use this and focusing on using other products up first. I really don't want one of my only high end lip products going from my collection. 
Revlon Nearly Naked Powder
This is one of the products I've really done well on! Considering I had only hit pan on the centre 2 weeks ago, everyday use has allowed me to only have a small corner left. This means after drawing out my lines, I am going to have to re-press to allow for more application. This product should be done by next update. 
Revolution Vivid Highlighter (hit pan) 
I am actually surprised with how much progress I have made with this product. I did not expect by 2 weeks to see the design from the top rubbing down already. This is everyday use with a fluffy brush. 
No7 eyeshadow (hit pan) 
I can quite honestly say I didn't expect this progress either. I decided after numerous amount of swatching with other colours, that I am setting my eyeliner in my #9bynewyears to hit pan. The huge dent in the middle is how far I have come with everyday use. I also expect this product to have hit target by next update. 
Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake
This is the current lip product I am focusing on and so far I have made just under a cm worth of progress which is almost half! I plan to use this everyday until it is gone. 
Revlon Balm Stain in Honey
In the introduction I didn't realise how many Revlon products were actually in this project. At this current time I am focusing on using up the lip butter so this product got very little use from myself. This product is also in my use it up for 2015 but if not finished it will roll over to next year. 
Marsk eyeshadow dust
I can't really say much about this product except that I have used it a couple of times and found the stopper was letting to little of the product out. I decided to take it out and have used it a few more times (dusting it off after picking up product) for a smokey look. This will probably get used more in the winter months. 
Isa Dora Kajal in Icey Blue
Again this is a product I haven't really been focusing on as I've been using up an eyeliner in my #9bynewyears. I did find out though that this colour paired with my pan that palette dark eyeshadows on top allows for winter wear too! This will be my next go to when my other eyeliner is finished. 
ROLLOVER PRODUCT-Maybelline Galactic Mauve Lipstick
I have found myself reaching for this lipstick more and more between uses of my Lip butter. I do have to use a few coats to cover my pigmented lips which is why I have made half a cm worth progress. Again this is another product in my use it up for 2015 and will be focused on after the lip butter has gone. 

By next update I expect my powder, lip butter and my no7 eyeshadow to be gone and good progress to be made on the others. I have an open mind about this project. 
Emma 

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this project but it sounds really interesting! You're using some great products as well :) xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete