Thursday 8 October 2015

#9byNewYears- update 1

Hey everyone, 
I know I'm a day early with this update but I've got a few interviews tomorrow so I thought I'd get this done now. Considering I've only been using these products for just over a week, I've made considerable progress and am already down to 5 products! 
I've used up:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
MonuSpa Revivng Mist
Sally Hansen lip Gloss
 Foxy from the Naked Basics Palette (hit pan) 
Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudest
Maybelline Babylips in Melon Mania
This is the item I believe to have made the most progress on (which is great considering I have a tonne of these!). In my little book I currently only have 1.5cm worth of product left in this and I think this will be done by the next update considering I use this every night and whenever I don't have a lip product on. These have got to be one of my favourite balms for colour and texture however not very moisturising. 
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipliner in clear
Again another one of my products which I have used a lot of, so much so it has now broke! I currently only have 1.3cm of product left in this tube which with consistant use, I think will be gone by next update. If this is the case I will sub in a new Lipliner (and a new lip balm for the other). 
Stila Smudge Stick Eyeliner in Black Amethyst
Honestly I have no idea how much progress I have made on this product because if I twist it up, I can not twist it back down. However I have been using it everyday and have had to click it up quite a few times. Yesterday I tried it on my upper lash liner (to see if I could use it on both) and I decideded I did not like it there. This eyeliner is just for my bottom lash line so could be sticking around for a while. 
Colour Couture Eyeshadow Dust in White
I have actually been using this shimmer a lot which came as a surprise to me. I've managed to use it in my inner corners of my eyes almost everyday with some days all over the lid. I do like this product washed all over my base (which is coming next) and this makes a nice everyday look. I have managed to level with product out in the pot now, so hopefully progress will continue. 
Rimmel Scandaleyes in 011 Bluffing 
Did you know how hard it is to sharpen these? I try not to sharpen them much as it is a plastic so I try to use the tip down to a nubbin before sharpening. I love the colour and it glides on lovely. I still have a lot of product to go on this but managed to use a good 0.5cm in a week and a bit. 

Considering this project is all the way until New Years, I think I will have to sub in a few products to keep it going. I have already finished 5 but want to move as much out of my collection as possible. With this project I'm going to update you all monthly so you can see more of a difference each time! 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment