Sunday 27 September 2015

Project 10 Pan- 8 week update!

Hey everyone, 
I'm so shocked that 8 weeks has gone since starting this project! However I am seriously happy with the amount of product I've been going through. You'll see a little change in this update but it's something I think is more manageable. 
I have used up:
Buxom Amplified lash Mascara
Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation
Rimmel Glam Eyes in Precious Rose (hit pan) 
You Butter Believe it Body butter
Rimmel Wake me up Concealer
Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 08
Rimmel exaggerate lip liner in Eastend Snob

I currently only have 3 left to finish or hit pan on before I can end this project or finish it by 2nd November so I have some time. Here is my progress on my other items. 
Mac Dainty Blush
Honestly everyone, I can't see any progress here. The dips are exactly the same and from seeing Instagram photos of people's progress on this blush, It may not be done by the end. However I maybe shocked! 
Etre Belle Lifting Peel
I took the photo from this angle because although from the front we still have no progress, turn it on its side and the tube is flat! I can see light through this now and I hope we won't be long until this is finished. I can see that my final items finished will be this and my NYC powder! 
Collection Bronze Glow Mosaic Powder
Although I have decided to swap this for another product, I thought I would update you. After wearing this through the summer months (with a tan), this product does not suit me during this time of the year. It does have a lot of shimmer (which my dainty blush also has) so it is a no go for fall makeup. Here is my progress before it went into my collection again. 
Maybelline Galactic Mauve Lipstick
This is the product I am swapping out my bronzer for. I already enjoy using this product in the fall and it is also in my use it up for this year so why not add it in. I already had some progress on it (there is a line on the cap) however I will also track this in my book. 
NYC Smooth Skin Powder
This product is the one with the most progress so far this update. I use this everyday and although from the side I have no progress, if you look in I've already hit pan many times. I think with constant use this product maybe the next to be finished. 

I think for my next update I would like to have either my lip peel or the NYC powder finished. I have no idea how long it will take me to finish the other two so I may not have them done by November! 
Emma 

3 comments:

  1. That lipstick is very pretty color. I think with constant use you can finish some of those products up! Blush is hard to finish, I don't know how people do it. Good job though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope youuu succeed 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope youuu succeed 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete