Sunday 13 September 2015

Project 10 Pan- 6 Week Update

Hey everyone, 
Doesn't two weeks go so fast? Luckily I have some more progress to show you on my project 10 pan this time, but I am wondering If I should start doing these every month? Let me know what you think. I've added in a bonus product this time as I can see myself using everyday at the moment with the current eye look I'm doing so I may as well add it to my 10! 
So far I have finished:
Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation
Rimmel London Glam Eyes in Precious Rose (hit pan goal) 
You Butter Believe it Body Butter
Rimmel Wake me up Concealer 
Rimmel Kate lipstick in 08
Only 5 (now 6 with bonus product) to finish or hit pan on. 
Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara
As I said in my previous update, this mascara has been really dry ever since I got back from Italy. I've noticed a few times now that it is beginning to flake during the day so it may be time to throw this out soon. Which is really annoying because I only bought this in my birthday haul (July) and it's only been 2 months with consistent use. 
Mac Dainty Blush (hit pan) 
Can you tell it's flatter? I was really excited to see this when I was taking photos of the products. There is barely any shadow now and I'm enjoying it still. I can't see myself hitting pan on this product any time soon, but i really don't mind. 
Etre Belle Lifting Peel
I'll be honest here, I haven't been using this as much these last two weeks. However look at the progress I'm making! Matching this with my current night lipbalm is meaning I'm making progress with both items, moving more out of my collection. Keep moving forward! 
Collection Bronze Glow Bronzer (hit pan)
Guess what's now being used? I'm loving the fact that soon after my last update I began to use this and now I'm already seeing a dip. I've decided that I'm only going to keep this in my project until I hit pan as I'm really not feeling the glittery shimmer for the fall season. The product itself is amazing though! Consistent use and I may reach pan before I thought. 
NYC Smooth Skin Face Powder
I really don't understand why this is some youtubers holy grail product. I mean it's nice and it does the job however, it's bulky, annoying and gets everywhere. There is progress these last two weeks and I am constantly hitting pan and having to re-hit the product to the bottom. The bottom line is where I currently am. 
BONUS PRODUCT: Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner in Eastend Snob
I've been loving this Lipliner with a current project lipstick that I've found myself using it everyday. Why not add it into the pan? I've started where the black line is, however after measuring it broke and is now kind of in the casing. This maybe gone quicker than I thought. 

Hopefully I will have even more progress to show you in 2 more weeks, unless we decide to go a month. In which case i may only have a few items left! 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment