Tuesday 22 September 2015

September Empties!

Hey everyone, 
Well you know it's empties time when you can't even put anymore in your empty box! After totalling up this month, I'm extremely pleased with the progress I've made and can defiantly do a no buy month next month! 
If you don't know already, for my empties I write down the value in a notebook and total it up after a month. All my empties stay in a box at the end of my end ready for the end of month photo. 
(sorry for the blurry photo! It's quite dark in my room!) 
This month I used a total of:
4 Haircare
15 Facial care
12 Body Products
10 Samples
13 Makeup
5 Eyeshadow pans
4 Misc

The total for September empties is: £210.61!!! I'm extremely pleased with this value and this was topped up with a few high end empties courteousy of Glossybox, but over all a good value! Next month I would like to continue on using up my makeup via project pans and would like to focus on my samples as I have WAY to many of them! 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment