Thursday 10 September 2015

Review- Freedom Pro Melts Lipgloss

Hey everyone,
I had to just do a quick review and swatch post for you all as I think the colours of these Pro Melts are gorgeous! Please do excuse the swatches (this is my first swatch post and I chose something difficult!), I will get better with practise.
I purchased the Freedom Pro Melts Lipglosses from Beautycrowd.com, however you can also purchase these from Freedommakeuplondon.com. I chose the colours (left to right) Up, D-ream and TGIF. Here are a few swatches and then I'll go into what I think of them.
Up- Freedom Pro Melts
D-Ream Freedom Pro Melts
TGIF- Freedom Pro Melts

Can I just say, Holy pigmentation batman! These Lipglosses are right on there with colour! I found that after wearing the colour does fade and TGIF does stain (as you can see around my lips). The formula itself is a like a liquid lipstick in texture, glides on and lasts like a lipgloss. For one who doesn't really like the dryness of a liquid lipstick, I love these! They're moisturising, lovely and comfortable to wear. However when applying you do need a steady hand, as a first time swatcher I needed to practise 3 times before even making the swatch for TGIF. 

I plan to purchase a few more of these colours and I know Up and D-Ream are going to make more of an appearance in my up coming looks. TGIF is a little too dark for my complexion, so it may not stay in my collection for long. 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment