Thursday 24 September 2015

New project! #9bynewyears Intro

Hey everyone,
Recently on Instagram I posted my entire makeup collection and the numbers have scared me into doing a no buy for this month. This also resulted in another project! I've decided to join in with the #9bynewyears giving me a good few months to get into some full size products and finish some more makeup off. 
The following products I plan to finish off by New Year's Eve. I will be updating every 9th of the month and then the final will be on New Year's Eve. 
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
I've actually put this in my useitup for 2016 but have been using it recently so why not use it up before? Ever since my holiday I've been using this and I've made this much progress. Time to get it finished. 
Elf smudge pot in Gotta Glow
Again this is another item in next years use it up, however with my current pan that palette eyeshadows this is a better base that my colour tattoos. However I have decided I now know why I put this back in my collection. The product itself is way to creamy and gets all over my bottom lashes when applied to my eyelid. I need this gone from my collection. 
Monu Spa Reviving Mist
This product I bought and started using before my holiday and I used to like it. However now my skin is changing a little from summer, I've found my makeup doesn't last with it. I only have a little left (from the second mark on the bottle) so hopefully this will be gone soon. I spray it every time I put on powder foundation. 
Sally Hansen Lip Gloss
This product has been in my #projectlip on Instagram since I started and I really want it gone so I can start on my more fall colours. I took this photo just as the product was pooling, so hopefully I am right around where it is. With constant use I can get this gone soon. 
Maybelline Baby lips in Melon Mania
I love Maybelline products and this is no different. This baby lips has been in my collection for just under 2 (maybe 3) weeks and I've already made major progress. For this product and a few others, I have marked in my book the progress I have made. 
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lip liner in Clear
After the use of my other Rimmel lip liner, I've seen I can use a lip liner pretty quickly and this is my oldest one. It is clear so I can use it under and product I decide to use and hopefully it will go down quickly. Again this is a product marked in my book. 
Foxy from the Naked Basics Palette
For some reason I doubt I will be able to pan this product before New Year's Eve but I do use it everyday as a concealer setting product. I do have quite a big dip in it and use a brush to apply. If I don't hit pan on it, I will not be bothered as I do like it. 
Stila Smudge Stick Eyeliner in Black Amethyst
I'm afraid this is a product I can't show you the progress on as if I turn it up, it won't go back down but I have tested this product before and it sits lovely on my waterline. My eyeliner in my #13byhalloween is almost finished (about 2 days left) so I will be moving on to this one after that. 
Colour Couture eye shadow dust in White
I got this product at Christmas last year in a kit from my boyfriend and have been testing it as an inner corner highlight for quite sometime. Today I also tested it out layered over my Elf Smudge pot and it makes the gold a gorgeous colour. I doubt I will manage to use this all up but I will give it a good go!
Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudest
I recieved this gloss stick in a recent swap from my friend on Instagram and I love it! So much so that once my main gloss is finished I want to have the chance to use it. It's a beautiful nude colour and sits well on the lips. 

Hopefully I will make some good progress on items this month especially with my no buy, however if some don't get used then I will not be worried. Wish me luck with this project! 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment