Monday 21 September 2015

Glossybox- September!

Hey everyone, 
A month goes round so quickly! Here I am coming at you with another Glossybox unboxing and I'll say now, it's a bad month. I have a few items I like but I don't agree that it was worth the amount you pay for the box. If you don't know already, Glossybox is £10 plus postage and you can get different monthly subscriptions. Glossybox does also create boxes for different countries so it's worth checking if they do one for your area. 
This months theme was style and getting into the fall weather which I defiantly agree the items do. 
Maria Nila Luminous Colour Hair Masque- full size- £18.95
I must admit this is the product I'm most excited for. If you know me well you already know I love a good hair mask and I do compare them all to my favourite from Beauty Protector but unfortunately that  has a price tag of £16! As soon as I openned this one up, I fell in love with the scent. It is so fruity and I bet will smell amazing with my current shampoo. 
Bella Pierre Shimmer Powder in Whesek- full size- £12.99
Okay, maybe I lied a little. I am also excited for this product! I have been in love with Bella Pierre products since my first ever Glossybox which had a gold coloured shimmer powder in it. This one is a beautiful silver/grey colour which will probably appear on my lower lash line in the weeks to come! Defiantly a fall colour. 
Nails Inc polish in Battersea Park- full size- £11
I really should re-do my profile on Glossybox because I always get nail polish now and although I love polish, I never get colours I like. I do know that in this months box you could have also got a light pink colour which I would have worn to death. However khaki green really isn't my thing and this polish will be passed to my sister. 
Invisibobble Traceless Hair Ring- full size- £4
I must admit I will never use these. I can't wear my hair up to sleep (I manage to get headaches from the pony tail) and I have to use black hair ties for work. So these although a great idea (if they work), will probably be passed on as well. 
Marsk Eyeshadow Brush Pro- Full size- £16.70
This i think was a waste of product in my box. Although I do like recieving brushes in any of the boxes I receive, this one I think just isn't worth £16.70. I haven't given it a shot at applying eyeshadow yet, but I already know I don't like the bristles. They are synthetic and feel weird even on my hand. This may also be a product going to my sister. 

As well as the products in our boxes we also recieved a code for an invitation to Best Secret (clothing) which I will also never use! I shouldn't complain about this box as all the items were full size, however I just don't feel the items were worth the price or even being in a style box. 

Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment