Friday 14 August 2015

Use it Up 2015- Update 3

Hey everyone, 
So I thought it was time to show you my progress on this years use it up project and I think I've made some considerable progress since the last update. As you will see certain products are gone and these I will write what happened next to each photo. 
These are the current products I have left in this year long project (excluding perfume). Of corse how I have manged to make such a dent is by putting these items (and others) into seasonal project pans and a current 10 pan. 
Face products:
NYC face Poweder- currently in Project10pan
Dark brown powder- currently in #13byHalloween 
I used up:
Seventeen Miricle Matte Powder
Rimmel Bb Matte Cream (although repurchased) 
Miss Sporty Concealer (chucked at is went bad) 
Cheek products:
NYC Blush trio- no matter how much I use this, it does not budge
Nicka Pot Blush- Not used
I used up:
Maybelline Baby Skin Primer (already repurchased and used up)
Seventeen Stay Time Long Wear Primer
Lip products:
Lip Smackers Coca Cola Lip balm- not used
Lip Smackers Fanta Lip balm- currently using at night
Revlon Chubby Skin in Honey- currently in #projectlip on Instagram 
Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick- not used
I used up:
Stilla Lipgloss- chucked after project pan
Soap and Glory lipgloss- decluttered
Rimmel Viynl Gloss- finished in #finish5byCinco
Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 08- finished in Project 10 Pan (sneak peak!)
Clinique Chubby Stick- finished in project pan
Revlon Purple Lip balm- finished in #projectlip on Instagram
Natural Lip balm- decluttered
Perfumes:
Ice Pour Femme- used half
Sex & the city Love - just started using
I used up:
Star perfume- finished seasonally 

In my previous updates I said about buying another perfume if I finished 2 perfumes in the year, however after finishing some and receiving a few for my birthday, I decided not to do so. I have still got a healthy collection and would like to finish a few more before considering this again. So far I am happy with my progress on this Use it Up project and I have already started to think about products for next years! I decided that if I finish this project up early, that I will start next years. 

Emma 


No comments:

Post a Comment