Sunday 30 August 2015

Project 10 Pan- 4 week update

Hey everyone!
I can't believe four weeks have already happened in this project! There won't be much progress this time as one of the weeks I was in Italy. However I have noticed consistencies have changed and I'll go into that later. 
So far I have finished:
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation
- You Butter Believe it Body Butter
- Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 08
Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara
This is the item I was talking about in my intro. Unfortunatly I think because I took this to Italy with me and the temperature was about 29 degrees everyday, the weather has dried out the product. This is a real shame as I love using this and it was quite pricey. However I will continue to use this until it flakes. Only time will tell.
Mac Dainty Blush
Let's face it, we all knew this would still be here. No more dents in this one but as I have said in my update and introduction to this project, I do not mind. This is holy grail status to me! 
Entire Belle Lifting Peel
I must admit, I have been bad with this product. I really should have took this to Italy as I ended up getting really dried out and flakey lips. This product will be used every night and morning now so we may see more progress within the next few updates.
Rimmel Glam eyes in Precious Rose
We have some serious dip in this pan now! Hopefully we will see pan on this product soon, then if am calling it done on this project. I am also getting quite low on my Maybelline Colour Tattoo (#12emptiesofChristmas) which this product sets so I will have to try to use this in a different way then.
Collection Glow Bronzer
No progress here everyone as I'm still trying to finish my bronzer in my #13byhalloween which is on it's last legs. Then I will move onto this, hopefully that will be before summer is over (let's be honest, summer is almost over).
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
I'm seeing more and more progress everyday with this product! I'm also still loving it which is a plus. Less and less product comes out on the wand everyday and I'm having to start scraping from the sides as you can see in the photo. This maybe an empty soon! 
NYC Smooth Skin Face Powder
Since the last update I haven't been able to make any marks as I manged to hit pan two days after the update. However I had loads of product around the sides, which means it was time to hit the product to the base. I use this everyday so maybe there will be progress again soon. 

I'm still enjoying this style of project seen as it's moving things from my collection, however the items i do not like are still on it. Time to make more progress I think. 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment