Wednesday 12 August 2015

#12emptiesofChristmas Update

Hey everyone, 
It's that time of the month again and I'm proud to say that I only have one product left in this project! So far I have used up:
Soap & Glory Righteous Body Butter
Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser
Kueshi Face Toner
NaoBay Face Scrub
Origins Out Of Trouble Face Mask
Morgan Shower Gel
Nivea Night Cream
Bourjois ColourBoost Lipstick (thrown away)
Seventeen StayTime Primer
Benefit Highbeam Sample
Ted Baker Bath Foam

Which means I only have my Maybelline Colour Tattoo left! I'll be honest, I knew this would be my last product left in this but I did not think by August all my other products would be gone. Which is why I started my project 10 pan last week (if you have not read that post yet, you should). On to the photos!
As you can see I have used ALOT more since the last update. Last time you only saw pan, now I have half the product gone! I use this product everyday as an eye base which I then set with a product which is in my project 10 pan. I'm hoping to have this product done within the next two months at least with continuous use as I also have a back up version of this in a stick form. However I will probably leave this colour alone for a while after this is finished. 

Fingers crossed to more progress next month! 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment