Monday 31 August 2015

Project Polish- Update 5

Hey everyone! 
It's that time of the month again and once again I don't have any new polishes to show you. This partly being the fact I was on holiday for one week and I've been off sick from work for 2 weeks so I haven't had to reapply my polish once it chips! 
So far this project I've used up:
- Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Top coat
- Ciate polish in Members Only
Bourjois 1 Second Polish in 2 
I really don't know why but I didn't fancy this on my nails much this month. I think because I had such a kick on it the month before I got sick of it, however I found that with a Ciate snowflake top coat it looks amazing. An idea for work maybe? 
17 Lasting Fix polish in Glisten
Can you see that? There is some progress on this this month! I've been applying this with two coats rather than one as it's starting to become gloopy and only a little product comes out on the brush. It may be time for this one to go soon, however I do still want to focus on it. 
Maybelline Express Finish in 190 Racing Rubies
I do know I was going to throw this out after this update but I've started to like wearing this on my toes especially as the weather is cooling down here in Oxfordshire! I don't see much progress on this however as you only need one coat at a time. 
Barry M nail paint In Meadow
Only a tiny amount of progress on this polish and seen as the season to wear this is almost over, I really need to make so much more progress! This is another polish which looks good with Ciate Snowflake on top. 
Avon Matte Polish in Violetta
I really find it hard marking this polish as it is so dark however I had seen a little amount of progress. It's such an easy product to use being opaque and matte in one coat which is a good one for if your just about to go out. I love this colour on my toes. 
BONUS ITEMS:
Sally Hansen Maximum Strength base coat
Not so much of this left now! I'm still using this on every manicure and pedicure so the progress to finish won't take too long. However this is also a polish which is going gloopy. 
Caudalie Divine Oil
I read on a blog somewhere that this product is amazing for the cuticles and dry skin. I found that it didn't work well on anywhere else on my body so I decided to throw it into this project. I apply every time I take off polish and allow it to dry before adding my next manicure/pedicure. Top line is where I started, the next line down is the progress I've made. 

For this next month I plan to focus on the Barry M polish and the Bourjois polish again as these are still work colours for me and I want to use them up before the "summer" season is over. I also would like to see some good progress on my Sally Hansen bonus item as I do have a back up of that waiting to be used. 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment