Tuesday 18 August 2015

August Empties!

Hey everyone, 
Seen as I'm going to be on holiday when this is normally updated, I asked you all on Instagram (@Piperbeauty) which you would like to see first and August empties came up top. As this is only 3 or so weeks worth of empties compared to normal, the amount is a little low but it does have a massive value! If you don't know already, every time I finish an item it goes into my empties box and the value is written in a note book for the end of the month. Here is everything I finished this month. 
I used up:
- 2 Haircare
- 14 Facial Care
- 1 Body product
- 16 Samples
- 6 Makeup + 1 eyeshadow pan
- 1 Misc 

In total the value for all this is £107.39 which I was totally surprised at considering I used a big lot of samples this month! As you can also tell this was a big month for face masks for myself as one was in a project and another two I was reviewing. 
Hopefully next month will be just as good as a few makeup products are on their final legs.
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment