Wednesday 26 August 2015

Holiday Purchases

Hey everyone! 
Have you missed me? I'm currently writing to you from sunny Sorrento (Southern Italy) and I wanted to share my beauty purchases so far. I've been missing my blogging so much and I remembered my app, so I saw a good way to show you the goodies! 
First up are the items I bought from the World Duty Free in Birmingham. Unfortunately I only had £30 to spend so only a few bits here.
Benefit travel set- £20.80 
This photo only shows you the items I have tried and tested from the kit, however you also receive the mini Porefessional, mini Watts Up and mini Benetint. I already know I do not like the Benetint so a friend will be getting a gift here. However I do know I already like mini Dandilion blush and the "That Girl" primer. 
L'Occitane Almonde Hand Cream- £6.70
I knew straight after packing and being at the airport I would need a hand cream. I saw this and knew I'd like to try it. So far, so good. It's very liquidy but doesn't leave a sticky residue and sinks in quite well. 
Bioderma Micellar Water- €9.90
Now this is something I was very excited to see in the pharmacy and I had to get! Bioderma has had great reviews online and I wanted to see the hype. This one here is for oily skin and after one use I can say I love it already! All my makeup was gone and no residue was left on my face. Watch out for a full review and compare of this with the Garnier Micellar Water soon. 
Isa Dora Lip Liners in Heather & Vintage Pink- €15 each 
Of corse I had to buy Italian makeup. I tried the Heather lip liner two days ago and I can say they are really creamy, long lasting and the colour pay off is amazing. I must admit this is the most I've paid for a lip liner (about £10 each) but I will remember the memories when I use them. 
Isa Dora Kajal Eyeliner- €16
Okay, this was defintaly a makeup product I did not need to buy. After doing my makeup inventory before leaving, I really should have not purchased this. But I am so glad I did. As with the lip liner, it's very creamy and the colour pay off is amazing. I decided to go with a light blue colour which I can easily use for work too. 

I shall be back in a few days with a "what I took in my makeup bag" post. 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment