Sunday 2 August 2015

Project 10 Pan Intro

Hey everyone! 
Seen as I'm doing so well with my #13byHalloween and #12emptiesofchristmas, I've decided to start a Project 10 Pan which I have never done before. In this you use up 10 items in a certain amount of time. I've given myself 3 months (so finish by 2nd November) to complete or hit pan on certain items. Now normally people just pick items, however I decided I wanted to choose from the Roulette version seen on Heather Mae Beauty on YouTube. She lists a few ideas, you write them down and pick out of a hat 10 which you then pick items out of. The list is in the picture below.
These are the items I picked, progress so far and the prompt which made me pick the item! 
Rimmel lasting finish foundation. I only have about 1.5cm worth of product left but I really do hate it! It melts off my skin and I know I can finish this up and see the last of it! 
Collection bronze glow bronzer. This will be hard for me as I'm currently using a bronzer in my #13byHalloween. However that item has already hit pan and on it's way out. 
Rimmel Kate lipstick in 08. So close but yet so far! I just want this lipstick out of my life and out of #projectlip (on Instagram) now! I'm pretty sure I can do this.
Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara. A reasonably new product for me however I do use 2 mascaras a day and have plenty in my collection, so I might as well use this for the beautiful packaging! 
You Butter Believe it Body Butter. A cream product was hard for me as I currently have my colour tattoo in my #12emptiesofchristmas, so I had to think of something else. This body butter is completely full and I've currently come out of the routine of using one every night. 
Etre Belle Lifting Peel. I've had this lip scrub for a while now from Glossybox and have been using it every night, however there is so much product left! Time to get on it and finish it up. 
Mac Blush in Dainty. This for me is HOLY GRAIL status. I never want to see this blush go so I'm pretty happy with just hitting pan on this baby. I'm currently panning a cream blush in my #13byhalloween so this will become a topper. 
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Beautiful, beautiful product that really works for my panda eyes! It's really on it's last legs (although with concealer I've found I can be presently surprised) and hopefully this will be one of the first to go. 
NYC Smooth Skin Face Poweder. Another product I've been trying to use up as it's just way to messy for my liking. I have a decent dip in it, but I want it fully gone. 
Rimmel London Glam Eyes in Precious Rose. I'm currently using this product as a setter for my Colour Tattoo so i really don't want this product to be gone, however pan would make me very happy. The impression on the product has already worn down. 

I hope this has given you some ideas for your next project 10 pan. I've decided to keep all the slips with ideas on for my next project if I decide I like this method. 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment