Sunday 2 August 2015

#13byHalloween Update 1

Hey everyone! 
So I'm a little late with this update but I come at you with very good progress! I have finished a total of 9 items already (don't worry I'm adding items in as I go along!) and have good progress on the others. 
This is all I have left! One item here is a bonus item too!
 I've finished up:
Maybelline Matte Maker Poweder
So? Kiss me Perfume
Monu Spa Rosewood Reviving Mist
Essence Lash Princess Mascara
Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
Balance Me Body Polish Sample 
Yardley Body Lotion
Nivea Cleansing Cream Wash
Kueshi Anti-Cellulite Booster
So Susan Blush in Pink
You may not be able to tell from the photo but there is a significant dip in this blush as I have been wearing it everyday as it's perfect for spring/summer. These cream products can also be worn on the lips however with my other projects going on, I do not need to do that. 
Rimmel BB Cream Matte
I really need to use this product more! So far I've used this on days where I know my makeup does not need to be on long as it does not wear well on my oily skin. However I do like how it looks and when I use it now, it makes that horrible fart sound, so I'm closing to finishing. I'm hoping to take this on holiday with me this month. 
Origins Clear Improvement Mask
Again another product which needs more love over my sheet masks! You can see from the photo here I have made a dent in the product and light is peeking through, however I think we have a fair way with this! 
Colour Corture Eyeliner
I had actually lost this eyeliner for a week or so, so some progress has been made but not as much as I would like. I use this everyday in my waterline and set with my project pan that palette eyeshadows. I did make 1.5cm worth of progress on this (I'm marking on paper in my notebook) and if I can continue to do so, one more eyeliner will be gone! 
BONUS- BC Bronzing Powder
I've decided to add in this powder and finish it up during the summer months as one, I've already used a lot of products up! And two, its already repressed and showing more pan! Time to get this bad boy gone! 

Thank you for reading and hopefully more progress to show next month! 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment