Sunday 26 July 2015

Project Polish- Update 4

Hey everyone, 
It's that time of the month again polish time! Now I have some progress to show you this month but no new polishes. Hopefully with this next month going on a no buy and holiday on 22nd, I'll have some major progress to show you all! 
Bourjois 1 Second paint in 2
Without even trying I've made some good progress on this one! I've noticed that this polish stays on well and is a perfect colour for my working week! Hopefully there isn't many manicures left in this bottle but I will be presently surprised I think! 
Maybelline Express Finish in 190 Racing Rubies 
I seriously don't like this colour. My aim this month was to wear this on my toes a little more, however I found that even with a base coat my nails get stained. I'm going to give this polish another month, if I still don't like it, out it goes. At least with this project I'm finding the colours or formulas I don't like! 
17 lasting Fix in Glisten
This baby will not die! For such a small bottle (8ml), I can't seem to make a dent in it. I normally paint my nails with this colour every other manicure (fingers or toes) with two coats and yet barely a dent! I better keep going! 
Avon Matte in Purple
This is another of those polishes which I thought I would enjoy panning but as it comes to it, I don't find myself reaching for it out of the 5. I haven't actually tried this on my fingers as of yet, so maybe that's the route to go with this polish to make a bigger dent. I managed to use this polish at least 3 times this month. 
Barry M Silk in Meadow
I love this polish! Another one for the working week and with my job, it fits perfectly. Barely any chipping, opaque in 2 coats and the colour is to die for. I made it my goal to use this pretty much every manicure this month and that I did do. I've made a great dent in this and can't wait for more progress. 
BONUS TREATMENT-Sally Hansen Maximum Strength
As always with this treatment I use it under every manicure or pedicure. It's a perfect base, leaves a milky white colour (could be used on it's own) and actually works! I find that if I don't have this (or any polish for that matter) on my nails chip and break easily. I already have another backup for when this is finished! 

I've decided for next month my goals are to carry on using my colours for work and make a dent in 17 Lasting Fix in Glisten as this will be a perfect colour for my holiday! I'm hoping with an luck that the Bourjois polish will be done by next update! 
Emma P 

No comments:

Post a Comment