Saturday 25 July 2015

July Empties!

Hey everyone, 
This month I expected to see a lot more in my empties and a higher value, to which I did! I also found that with a low buy (supposed to be a no buy!) that I've been enjoying my makeup more. If you don't already know, when i finish a product it goes into my empties basket and the value of the product is written down in a book. At the end of the month I total up how much I used up. 
This month I used up:
1 Haircare
11 Face products
10 Body products
20 Samples 
6 Makeup and 3 eyeshadows from palettes
1 perfume 

I managed to use up a whopping £163.73 worth of items this month and I can see my collection going down. I have also been partaking in #panthatpalette on Instagram (@Piperbeauty if wondering) and that's how I managed to use up 3 pans of shadow from there. 

Here's to another awesome month (but also my traveling month!) 
Emma P 

No comments:

Post a Comment