Wednesday 22 July 2015

Glossybox- July!

Hey everyone! 
So this post is rather late and the only reason is because I don't know what to write about it all. This July Glossybox is mostly skincare and I can't give a honest review without trying everything out first. For those that don't know, Glossybox is £10 a month plus postage and packaging. 
This month everything came neatly popped in this cute little bag (perfect for holidays in your carry on!) which is French themed. It also came in its usual Glossybox packaging too but my sister has nicked that due to the super cute design. The value of this bag is £3.99
Vichy- Aqualia Thermal Light Cream- full size is £31
As you can probably tell (because it's my first product) that I already love this product! I've been using a little of this moisturiser every evening before I go to bed as it's so light weight and I barely feel it. It's perfect for the summer, however when it's gone I'll be sad. I'm not spending £31 on a moisturiser! 
Lollipops- Lip Balm Delicieuse- full size- £4.15
This Lip balm you guys has gone straight into my lip organiser! The smell and taste are to die for. Hopefully I can make this last a while however you do have the re-apply a few times to make it worth your while. 
Left- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals- Perfect Skin Refiner- full size is £70!
I haven't tried this yet but from reading the card, it sounds like a face serum/night mask which over time will plump and hydrate the skin. However it does come with a warning that you will feel a mild tingling at first). 
Right- Noxidoxi- Enhancing Serum Base- full size is £33.46
Again another product I have not tried yet, but I am more excited about this one than the last. It's said to help protect, hydrate and moisturise placed before your moisturiser. I'm a skincare fan so having this placed in my Glossybox this month made me rather happy. I may have to try this out tonight! 

Next month there is a preview for a lash primer which I'm very excited about! I've never used one before. 
Emma P 

No comments:

Post a Comment