Sunday 12 July 2015

#12emptiesofChristmas update

Hey everyone, 
I'm right on cue today with this update and I can tell you now, hopefully it won't take me until Christmas to finish what I have left. So far for me- 10 down and 2 to go.
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold
Im so proud of my progress in this! I've never hit pan on a Colour Tattoo before so you can imagine the excitement when I did! So far I've been using this in conjunction with my pan that palette which is going well. 
Benefit Highbeam Sample
This little baby will not die! However I have just had to take the stopper out, so hopefully my progress will continue. I have noticed though that the brush does not hit the bottom of the tube, so it may have to go if I can't get anymore out.

I hope you enjoyed my update, hopefully more items will be gone by next time! 
Emma P 

No comments:

Post a Comment