Tuesday 30 June 2015

#13byHalloween Intro

Hey everyone! 
Seen as I decided to finish #pan4x4, I noticed two of my favourite youtubers wanted to start a new longer "seasonal" tag. It's called finish 13 by Halloween and was started by Tatum and Megan on YouTube. I've managed to choose products I know I will manage to finish up and hopefully the project will go smoothly. I've decided with this challenge I will update you at the end of every month. 
These are my 13 items. I have close up pictures for you all, so you can see where I'm starting at. 
So Susan lip and cheek palate- want to use up light pink. 
Maybelline Matte Maker Powder
Colour Couture brown eye liner
Essence Lash Princess Mascara
Balance Me Body Polish sample size
Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
So? Kiss Me Perfume
MonuSpa Rosewood Reviving Spray (I use as a setting spray too)
Rimmel Matte Bb Cream in Very Light
Origins Clear Improvement Mask
Nivea Cleansing Cream Wash
Kueshi AntiCellulite Booster (second line is where I'm starting)
Yardley Blue Orchid Body Lotion (half full)

Hopefully by the end of July some progress will have been made. I'll keep you all posted! 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment