Wednesday 10 June 2015

#12EmptiesofChristmas- Update 1

Hey everyone! 
A month ago I started a project in which I had to choose 12 items I rarely use and empty them by Christmas. Well I didn't think I would be as far as I am today. As of this moment I have finished up 7 items of the 12. Here is my current progress on the others.
Origins Out of Trouble Face Mask- Started Full
When starting this project, I thought this product won't be used a lot and may still be here come November. However since I've come out with a lot of summer breakouts (due to heavy foundations!) I've been using this once, maybe twice, a week. With progress keeping the way it is, this maybe gone by my next update.
Nivea Night Cream- Started almost Full
Now I actually haven't been forcing myself to use this. If anything I have used it every other night because of a serum I'm trying. However I've still almost finished it! I do love this but I find it takes FOREVER to sink in. I'm just too impatient. 
Bourjois Colourboost Lipstick- Started Full
Yes I've barely worn this. No I do not like it. I'm going to have to stash this in my bag on holiday this next week and force myself to use it if I want to see any progress by Christmas. It is however a summer colour and can only really be worn until September. 
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 65 Pink Gold- Started Full
This one may look a little different to you. I swapped out my Gold colour for this Rose gold pink as I've finding this one goes with the pink and purple tones I'm panning at the moment, however It will also go with the copper colours I plan to wear in the winter months. I started this colour tattoo one week after the intro and it started full. Everyday use is applied here. 
Benefit Highbeam Sample- Started half full
I'm surprised at how much progress I've made with this. In every look I make I use this as my highlight across the top of my cheeks and down the bridge of my nose and I've made some good work here. As soon as I took the photo it decided to fall over hence why the product is above the line. 

By this update I finished:
Soap & Glory Righteous Body Butter
Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser
Kueshi Face Toner
Naobay Face scrub
Morgan Sweetpea Shower Gel
Seventeen StayTime Primer

Here's to more good progress for this next month and more progress on my makeup items! I won't be finishing this project at Christmas! 
Emma P 

No comments:

Post a Comment