Tuesday 9 June 2015

Glossybox- June 2015

Hey everyone, 
Today is Glossybox day and to start you with I little downer of a side note, I am not very impressed. The theme of the box is festival goer, of which I am not one. However all the items (except one) will be used and tried and tested! 
Glossybox is £10 + p&p and you usually get around 4-5 products including full size. Each month varies and most months have themes. There are also international versions of Glossybox for my international readers! Next month, French theme! As usual I will go in order of my favourite items and what I will use the most. 
Essence The Gel Nail Polish in 25 Prince Charming- full size £1.71
Seen as I'm on a year long no buy and project polish, I keep getting nail polishes in my Glossyboxes and I'm never going to say no! This colour is beautiful and perfect for Summer. It's a perfect mint colour with blue shimmer. I'm going to be naughty and paint my nails with this today even though it's not in my project polish! 
Monu Spa Rosewood Reviving Mist- Sample Size- Full size is £11.95
This mist spray came at the perfect time for me! I have two holidays coming up (one starting Sunday!) and to have this in my travel bag is perfect! You can use this as a makeup setting spray (awesome timing as my Mac Fix + mini is running out) OR as a face mist to help your skin cool during the day. I'll try to keep this for my holiday in August, however I'm loving it already.
Kueshi Anticellulite Booster- Full size- £14.55
This will be something new for me to try, however if you've been following me for a while you know I'm a big fan of skincare! The brand Kueshi is slowly becoming a favourite since the Toner in my first ever Glossybox, so I have high hopes for this cream. Even if it doesn't work on my cellulite, it should be a nice body lotion for my legs. 
Glossybox Flash Tattoos- Full Size- £6.50
Halo Frangrance Free Facial Wipes- Sample Size- £1.20
Now for the theme of the box this month, I can see why these are in the box. But for an average day to day person, these have barely any use. I will use the travel size wipes on my holiday in my travel bag and I may try out the tattoos for a giggle but I was not wowed by either of these. Just more stuff to add to my ever growing collection. 

As I said at the beginning, I wasn't wowed by this months box but everything will be tried out. I love the nail polish and am having a cheat day on my project polish for this. I'm majorly excited for next months French themed box but I think that's mostly because my sister is taking A level French currently! 

Emma P 

No comments:

Post a Comment