Tuesday 2 June 2015

4x4- Update 2

Hey everyone! 
I'm coming a little early this month with the #pan4x4 update as I'm working a lot this week. However you will notice a load of difference in my products this month! I actually managed to finish up 2 products and hit 2 goals in my pallet! I won't keep you waiting, here are the items left. 
I managed to use up my Magic Lumi Primer and finally used up my Barry M eye and lip pencil in 1. That was a monumental day for me. The Barry M pencil had been going strong for 4 months, but when I went to go use it 2 weeks into May, the crayon fell out. All gone! 
As you can probably tell a lot went on with this pallet this month! I managed to hit pan on the two shades I use the most in my everyday look. I now can't decide which colour I want my last one to hit pan on should be especially seen as we are going into summer. I think I will continue to use the lightest shade with the grey in my crease. If I can't finish my goals by 4th July at least I've made a major dent in this pallet which never got love from me. 
Oh Rimmel lipstick how you seem to annoy me so much now. I'm getting more and more progress with this lipstick but now we're getting into summer I can't see myself wearing this neutral shade. It's better for winter months. I think with this product if It hasn't gone by 4th July, I shall be chucking it as it's rather old. 

Hopefully I will have made more progress by the finale as I'm pretty happy with how much I have made so far! Hitting pan on those shadows made me rather happy. I've been going through my collection a little more recently and have decided I may have enough destashed to do a blog sale. It maybe up soon! 

Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment