Friday 29 May 2015

May Empties

Hey everyone! 
I didn't think I'd be posting today but then I realised I totally forgot about empties! This month I used a load of my #pan4x4 and #12emptiesofChristmas project items and also finished a lot of half full items. As always with my empties I calculate the total value of the items and see how much I've saved by using them up instead of buying new! 
(Sorry for the horrible photo here! It's a horrible rainy day in Oxfordshire at the moment)

This month I used:
2 Haircare
7 Face Products
7 Body Products
3 Samples
9 Makeup (I was incredibly happy with this!) 
1 "Other" 

In total, I used up a massive amount of £122.86 value of products. This was helped by using up my Beauty Protector Hair Mask (£16 value!) and my No7 Concealer (£13.50 value). 

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment