Sunday 24 May 2015

Project Polish 2015

Hey everyone! 
After watching a few videos by PrettyPistol86 on YouTube, I decided to start a project polish for 2015. I started this project almost 2 months ago now but forgot to blog about it! So starting today I'm going to show you my starting point and 1 month update. My 2 month update goes up this next week. For anyone who doesn't know project polish is a year long project pan I'm which you start with a certain amount of nail polishes you would like to finish by the end of the year. Now it is up to the panner themselves if when they finish a polish if they would like to add in more and if you all saw my collection, you'd agree I need to do this. For my first five polishes I chose:
- Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Top Coat
- Bourjois 1 Second Polish in 2
- 17 Lasting Finish in Glisten
- Barry M Paint in Blue Glitter
- Ciate Polish in Members Only 
As with any project pans, I have drawn a line where I started on the product. This is where I was at the 1 month update.
Unfortunately with this update there was little progress. I found myself using the Bourjois and 17 polishes more than the others (excluding my top coat, used every time). So for the month after this one I decided to paint my nails every other day (which in my job has to be done anyways due to chipping). 

Update 2 will be up by Friday 29th! Can't wait to show you my progress! 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment