Wednesday 13 May 2015

Use it Up 2015- Second Update

Hey everyone, 
So seen as I've been on project use it up for a couple of months I thought I would show you my progress and how much I've used each one. So far considering we are only in May, I think I have made a lot of progress. However I have also bought quite a few makeup items. A recent inventory has shown me that. Anyways into the photos and items! I've taken the photos from last time a striked through in black if gone. 
Nyc face powder- Currently using
Seventeen Miricle Matte Powder- Gone 
Dark brown powder- Not touched
Rimmel Matte Bb Cream (large and small)- Gone
Miss Sporty Liquid Concealer- Gone
Maybelline Baby Skin Primer- Gone but repurchased
Seventeen Stay Time Long Wear Primer- Used half
Nicka Pot Blush- Used a few times
NYC blush trio- Still no pan.
Eyeko Fat Stick- not used
Collection 2000 Extreme long wear liner- Gone, thrown out
Barry M Eye and Lip crayon- Currently using
Technic Lash Mascara- Currently using
Benefit RollerLash Mascara Sample- Gone 
Calvin Klein eye base- Not used
Stilla Lipgloss- Gone, thrown out
Soap & Glory Lipgloss- Not used, however I may pass it on. 
Rimmel Viynl Gloss- Gone 
Rimmel Kate in 08 Lipstick- Using everyday
Maybelline Colour Sensational lipstick- Not Used
Revlon Chubby Stick in Honey- Used a little
Clinique Chubby Stick- Gone 
Revlon Purple Lipbalm- Currently using at night
Fanta Lipsmackers- Not used
Coke Lipsmackers- Not used
Natural Lipbalm- Not used, may throw out as smells funny. 
Ice Pour Femme- used until half way
Star perfume- a Currently using, am half way
Sex & the City perfume- Not used

I said in my intro to this project that if I finish 5 perfumes by the end of 2015, I could treat myself to either buying Marc Jacobs Daisy again OR Viktor&Rolf Bonbon (which is more of a winter scent to me). I currently have finished off 4 perfumes (including Marc Jacobs Daisy from December last year), so by my birthday (July 3rd) I may be able to do so! However I will only buy the one as I got 2 for Christmas 2014. 

I hope this helped you guys keep up to date with my progress and show you all what I throw into my project pans. I currently only have 2 projects running including #Pan4x4 and #12emptiesofChristmas. I also decided earlier in the year that if I use up 2 of each category (I.e 2 mascaras, 2 lipsticks etc) that I can purchase one from my "wish list" however I currently have not done that as I do not see the need for them yet. I hope you enjoyed my update! 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment