Saturday 16 May 2015

Glossybox- May 2015

Hey everyone,
It's that time of the month again! Always a great and happy time for me as I love unboxings! This months Glossybox is a great one and everything but one item (the main item!) will get used. For people who don't know Glossybox is £10 a month plus postage and packaging for UK. There are other option for international customers too. The thing I love about Glossybox is that they have a 3 month and a year subscription option so you can decide how much you want to pay. I currently love having their 3 month plan as it works out well for my budgeting. Anywho, on to the unboxing! 
I post my pictures and descriptions in order of favourites and tend to post my makeup together. Enjoy! 
Zerreau Towel Off Shampoo Foam-sample size- full size is £7.95
This little beauty caught my eye straight away. As an avid user of dry shampoo, I was intrigued by the idea of a foam shampoo that you towel dry off! No water needed. This product smells amazing (apple!), worked on my thick hair and lasted all day. This product won't be around long in my stash and a full size may have to be purchased! 
Etre Belle Aloe Vera Ultra Moisterising Gel- full size- £15.93
£15.93 for this tiny 40ml bottle?! I hope this does some awesome cooling and helping my skin on my holiday and during this summer. I'm looking forward to trying new products when in Italy during August so hopefully I won't burn with this beauty cooling me down. But why the hefty price tag!?
SASS Intimate Perfect Skin Concentrate- sample size- full size is £12
Now don't get me wrong, I love the idea of this product and I hope it works, but the name? It really does sound like a product for the lady areas! However upon reading more about it, I've found out that you use it after shaving (either arms or legs for me) to help stop ingrown hairs. Now I don't know about you, but I've not found anything to stop them yet. Fingers crossed for this one! 
Collection Cosmetics Field Day Lipstick in 1 Pink Rose- Full size- £2.99
Oh how I love lipsticks, you all know that! After opening this box I was hoping for something a little darker however this colour is perfect for summer. It's not something I would choose (because of my dark hair and eyes) but everything is worth trying once! I'm never going to say no to a free full size lipstick either! 
MeMeMe Enchanted Eyes Dual Ended Eye Wand- Full size- £6.95
This was the main product I was telling you about in my introduction. We were all shown this as a sneak peak a few weeks before release date and my heart sunk then. Blue? Only really works for blonde haired girls Glossybox! Us dark haired people don't have much use for this. However I will give them one thing, they gave us double the eye product! 

I hope you liked my thoughts and feelings on this months Glossybox. I'm off to try products! 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment