Wednesday 27 May 2015

Project Polish- Update 2

Hey everyone! 
I know I'm a little early with this one but I've decided to have a total rest day on Friday so here we are! 1 Polish was finished this time and I do have some impressive progress on the rest. I've also added in a treatment which I use every time I paint my nails so hopefully this will continue to have progress too. On to the photos! 
Barry M Nail Paint in Blue Glitter- I don't know whether you can see the line or not but this has gone down about 5mm. Defiantly over half way now however it is getting gloopy! 
Maybelline express finish polish in 190 Racing Rubies- This Polish is the most recent addition after finishing up my Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Top Coat. I chose this as I've just recently been to a red themed wedding and knew I wanted this on my fingers and toes. It is also rather old so needed to be used up. I've used 5mm also. 
Bourjois 1 Second polish in number 2- My second favourite polish in this project! I love this one with a plain top coat or a matte one! It's just the perfect colour for me for work however you can not see it chip without staring at it! This one has only 8ml in so hopefully gone with in the next two months! 
Ciate Mini Polish in Members Only- My number 1 favourite polish. I think because this has such a sheer coverage I love the colour and how you can build on it. I also think sheer polishes will be great in this project! Look how much progress I made! With this polish I find I need 2 maybe 3 coats to get an even gold colour. 
17 Lasting Fix in Glisten- I used to love this polish, however I no longer do. I've found that I don't need many coats for this colour to build and it lasts pretty good on the nails . Most people would not complain at that however in a project polish that's not really what you want. Not much progress this time and I think this one may stick around for a while.

My added treatment:
Sally Hansen Maximum Strength base coat- As with all my projects I drew a line where I started (only about a week ago) and a line where I am today. I find this base coat has helped with the strength of my nails and it also has a lovely milky colour to it which is a brilliant base for my more sheer colours. 

So for this round of project polish I managed to finish off 1 polish and make pretty good dents in all polishes. I plan to focus on my Ciate (as this is nearly gone) and 17 (as this needs more love) this time round and see where we are next month. I also meant to mention in my introduction that I paint my nails (both toes and fingers) every two days as to help my nails from not staining. 

Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment