Monday 4 May 2015

4x4- Update 1

Hey everyone, 
I hope everyone's projects are going well! Today you will be seeing two posts from myself including 4x4  update and intro to #12emptiesbychristmas. For now we'll start with finish 4x4, this was started by Amber F on YouTube and the idea is to finish 4 makeup items by 4th July (which is the day after my birthday). I think I stated in the intro that if I do finish or hit pan by 4th, that I can buy myself one high end makeup item as a birthday treat. 
On to my progress! 
L'oreal Lumi Magique Base Primer- almost done
I didn't expect this item to be almost finished however I do use it everyday in my morning routine. I don't normally like moisturiser type primers, I tend to gravitate towards silicone ones. However I am enjoying how easily this drys and soaks into the skin compared to my Baby Skin Primer. Hopefully by next month this will be done. 
Barry M Eye and Lip Crayon in 1- only the "Barry" left. 
This crayon is taking forever! I started panning this particular product way back in February on my second monthly project pan. Hopefully this will be done by next month as you can only sharpen down to the M. I do like the base effect is gives my eyeshadows, however will not repurchase. 
Nyx 5 Colour Shadows (Hit pan on 3)- no-where near. 
This baby is going to take me forever. I use these shadows on a daily basis, however the pink needs more love. You can't tell from the picture but there is a significant dip in the far left and middle pink. Eyeshadows have always been a problem for me in project pans, I don't know why I keep forcing myself to pan them. 
Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 08- less than 1cm of product left. 
I'm sure your all sick of seeing this product in my project pans now, as I am of using it. This was my favourite lipstick during winter and I thought it would be out of my collection by now, but no it's been going strong since February too! If I keep re-applying I may get there before 4th July, however in my second project starting later, I also have another lip product. They may clash or I may alternate which week I use which one.

Thank you for reading everyone! Pop back later for my next project intro! 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment