Monday 4 May 2015

#12emptiesofChristmas Intro

YHey everyone! 
Today I decided to try this almost year long project pan including 12 items. The idea was started by @jencoempties on Instagram, who decided that it would be good to push the old items out of her stash by using up 12 items by Chrismas. Seen as I'm now only doing #4x4 and project polish, I thought I'd give it a whirl. These are the 12 items I decided to use up.
1) Soap & Glory Righteous Body Butter- Full
2) Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser- Half Full
3) Kueshi Pure & Clean Facial Toner- 1/3 left
4) NaoBay Moisturizing Peeling Facial Scrub- Full
5) Origins Out Of Trouble Face Mask- Full
6) Morgan Sweetpea Shower Gel- Full
7) Nivea Daily Essentials Night Cream- 2/3 Full
8) Ted Baker Bath Foam- Full Sample Size
9) Bourjois Colour Boost Lipstick- Full 
10) Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 05 Eternal Gold- Full Never used
11) Seventeen StayTime Long Wear Primer- half full 
12) Benefit Highbeam Sample- half full

I don't suppose I will finish up the colour tattoo, origins face mask or maybe even the lipstick. However even if I only make a good amount of progress on these items I am happy. This project also allows me to have fun with my makeup through-out the rest of the year as the items in this project are mostly skincare and base products. I hope you'll join me and continue to read my progress every month on the 12th. 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment