Sunday 3 May 2015

#finish5byCinco Finale!

Hey everyone,
Today I decided it was time to finish #finish5byCinco project as we only have 2 days to go. Tomorrow I will be updating on #pan4x4. I made so much progress and used so much with this project. 6 products were used and one I have left over. Remember in this project I added in 2 items which were the Soap & Glory Body Wash and Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting. 
This is how I follow with my projects. I always have 2 lists, one on a post it for my mirror and one in my project book. Both I tick off when my products when done.
This is the only product I have left. It is my Maybelline Gel Eyeliner which I knew it would be. I managed to make a very good dent in it however.
The products I used up include:
- Argan Oil Conditioner
- Chapstick in Strawberry
- Dr Jart Primer 
- Rimmel Vinyl Lipgloss
- Soap & Glory Body Wash
- Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting

Thank you for keeping up with me in this project! I loved it, thank you @Megsmakeup8 on YouTube! 

Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment