Thursday 30 April 2015

April Empties

Hey everyone! 
Today's post will be all about my empties and seen as I was on a beauty no-buy this month, I actually haven't got a lot. If your new to my blog, I always add up the total amount of empties in value to see how much I've saved/used. On to the empties! 
I think this month I was on a little bit of a Soap & Glory kick (especially their Hand Food! I love it). Here we have:
8 Samples
1 face wipes
2 Cotton Pads
3 Hand Cream 
3 Face Products (including my GlamGlow!) 
3 Makeup Products (One Dried out) 
1 Perfume
3 Haircare Samples 
7 Body Products (including my #finish5bycinco Body Wash by Soap & Glory)

My total value for usage this month is: £98.97. This was made higher by the GlamGlow and Perfume. I'm hoping next month to have a higher value and more full sized items in my empties as then I'll hopefully be in a better place with my projects. 

Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment