Sunday 5 April 2015

Finish 5 By Cinco De Mayo- Update 3

Hey Everyone!
It's Update 3 time of #finish5bycinco and I've got loads of progress this time. I'm beginning to get a little bored of this project however I'm so close to finishing my 5. Only one to go! This time I managed to finish my Rimmel Viynl Lipgloss especially as the stopper was not in it. On to the progress I have in the last two items. 
1) Soap & Glory Body Wash
I have had so much progress with this this month. The last two months I've been using it as body wash, hand wash and to wash my makeup brushes (seen as it extra moisturising). I saw this tip on Cherish's project pans (PrettyPistol on YouTube). As you can see by the last two lines, so much has gone! That and I don't have much left to go. Hopefully this will be done by 5th May.
2) Maybelline Gel Eyeliner
Since the last update, I'll be honest, I haven't been using it everyday. However when I want a more dramatic eye, this is my first port of call. As you can see from the photo, I have more of the pan showing now, but it is going to be a very long time before it's used up. This eyeliner is over 2 years old, however It hasn't dried up or started to irritate my eyes, so I'm going to carry on using it until it's gone. 

We've only got one more month of this project and I can almost guarantee that my body wash will be gone however that is then my 5. So I will be happy with that! 
Emma P

No comments:

Post a Comment