Wednesday 1 April 2015

March beauty Empties

Hey everyone! 
It's that time of the month again where you all see how much beauty stuff I actually go through. I've found that this month was a slower month as I've started a few full sized products and haven't used as many samples. However as you will see in a second, I did manage to go through a few makeup products! 
My pile includes:
4 hair care products
6 face prodcucts
6 body products
3 hand products
3 face masks
6 samples
10 makeup products (one is a sample and 4 was decluttering) 

My total value used up in March was £95.37.

I'm proud of how many makeup items I managed to use this month and hope I can continue into April with the trend. However I do want to use more samples up this month and see that collection decrease. I have also decided that as of tomorrow (April 2nd) I am on a no beauty buy. I will only buy if I run out of moisturiser or makeup remover (highly unlikely!). 

Emma P 

No comments:

Post a Comment