Sunday 29 March 2015

March Project Pan Finale AND finish 4x4 intro

Hey everyone! 
So today's the day. March's Project Pan has finished and I've got no progress from last week. The last two items I had left in this project were the Stilla Lipgloss in Glamour and Miss Sporty Liquid Concealer. I'm not sad to see these two go. The Stilla lipgloss was a total flop, way too sticky and the colour was a little too bold to re-apply. I used it a handful of times since last week, but no progress was made. This will not be a repurchase and in the empties it goes. My Miss Sporty concealer is another story altogether. I loved this product and although I do have probably another week left in the tube, it is over 2 years old and I don't want 2 year old gunk on my face!  Big tip though: I did find that when the stopper was taken out, the product was used up faster. 
This project was a quick and fast one for me and I found that by choosing items which were almost empty (bar 2 of corse), I found I enjoyed my project pan more. After I have finished my seasonal projects, I will be back on to monthly project pans.

Finish 4 by 4th July 
This is my next instalment of project panning. Instead of my monthly project, I feel I will be making much more of a dent in my makeup if I carry on with #finish5byCinco and start #pan4x4, both of which were started by youtubers designed to use solely makeup products. #pan4x4 was created by Amber who also created the Pan that Pallet challenge (which I am thinking starting with a mini pallet in the summer). The aim is too choose 4 makeup products which you can finish by 4th July. Seen as this is one day after my birthday, I'm creating an extra challenge for myself that if I can finish these up I can buy one high end makeup purchase on my wish list. On to the items I have chosen.
I decided that seen as I have too many small pallets, lipsticks and primers, that this would be a perfect project to clear some of these out. These 4 items all happen to mix well with my #finish5bycinco project too! 
Nyx 5 colour shadow- The Caribbean Collection
Believe it or not but this pallet is one of my original pallets that I bought when I first started collecting makeup. I haven't touched it since I bought it (or rarely have). I decided that with this project I want to hit pan OR clear 3 shadows, which won't be too hard as these shadows kick up a lot of dust. I have been wearing these colours all week so far and have made a big dip in the middle pink and end purple. These colours also mix well with my newest colour tattoo in 15- endless purple, so also helping with using products.
Barry M eye & lip colour in 1
If any of you have been following me on Instagram (@Piperbeauty) then you will remember this from previous project pans. I really love this product but do need to move it from my collection. I have marked down in my panning book where I am at this update and I currently only have 4cm of sharpen able product left (the end is plastic so can't sharpen). I tend to use this as a base for the grey colours, a highlight for my browbone and cheeks and down my nose. A multi use product. 
L'oreal Lumi Magique base Primer
This primer is only just a recent purchase for me however I haven't given it a chance apart from this week. So I thought this product would be great for it to prove itself. It is the only primer I have used that is more of a moisturiser form and so far so good! The second mark on the bottle is where we are starting from. 
Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick in Melted Fuchsia
Now this product really is one of my favourites however it is only a mini and I want to be sure I want the full sized or even their new melted metals collection, so in the project it goes! We're starting at the line which is only at the L in melted. This hopefully will be gone within the first update as you do have to reapply. This however is a bright colour so minimal eye products are needed. 

I hope everyone will be joining me, Amber and the panning community on this new but quick challenge. 
Emma P 

No comments:

Post a Comment